Friday, June 11, 2010

Marriage

Wat is marriage?? Is it just the two of us or not.. I must admit it is not easy to maintain a marriage.. Its is really hard when you loved the person more than he love you.. or even if he love you more but doesn't show it..



My hubby is someone who doesnt know how to express himself well.. I also dunno why or wat makes mi attract to him.. Strange hor... I also dunno understand.. haahaaa...



Since we came back.. I feels that hubby feeling has split.. My share had greatly divided.. not small but veri small.. I dun like.. I feels tat i am no longer number 1 liao.. He cares more towards his parents and brother than to me..


Sometimes i am really angry tat most of his attention shifted to them.. I already had lesser attention beside the kids.. haiz.. I know my hubby so well and yet i dunno wat i wan to grumble abt..


GRUMBLE.. GRUMBLE.. I REALLY HAVE A LOT TO GRUMBLE..


Or i shld say... i only know how to grumble and thinking negative instead of looking at the bright side.. I am a negative person... stupid me.. dunno think so much for wat.. hubby also scare of me.. I wana think positive.. but jux dunno why i cant.. esp ever since i came back..


I used to have my kids jux to myself and to listen to me.. Now they are too busy playing with their grandparents.. I felt begin abandone.. sad.. But at least i can see they are more happy.. which i shld be happi too..


I must learn to be happy.. Need to tell myself everyday i must be happy... HAPPY.. HAPPY..

No comments:

Post a Comment