Saturday, June 12, 2010

is tis the one..

I FOUND A JOB...


but dunno whether i shld be happy anot.. I thought this is wat i wan.. but i never expect it to happen so fast.. I jux send out my CV not long.. I tot i need to wait for a week or more.. Worst start job next monday.. so fast!! It's a 1mth contract job.. If both parties are satisfied with each other.. Might convert to perm..


I liked to give it a try as a new experience.. If not i might only can find jobs like teller which i dun wan.. But on the other hand.. I had not enjoyed my stay since i came back.. not yet bringing the kids to shopping.. water park and etc.. I kept slapping my own hand.. 1 tell me to go work.. the other tell me to stay home..


Aiyaya..


I haven't start work already missing my babies liao.. start work how.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment