Thursday, June 3, 2010

face the reality

I must face it.. Face it.. but how.. I wan my old life back.. staying at home with my precious... But we cant.. Expenses are really too high.. We had alot of expenses.. Worst.. hubby tot of getting another car.. can we afford... Why cant we jux have our old life back..



We have our own house.. but currently its rented out.. the term ends in Nov.. thus we will be getting it back.. but if we get it back.. are we going to stay there? If we stay there.. are we able to afford it.. haiz.. thinking too much liao..

AM I TOO FREE....


I want to have a more consistent life.. something tat belong to our every own.. but at times i also dunno wat i really wan.. aiya.. i kept complaining and complaining.. think think and think too much..

WAT I REALLY WAN..

No comments:

Post a Comment