Saturday, June 26, 2010

calm down

Ever since i came back to SG, I did not give myself some space.. Instead i stress myself.. and has lesser time for my kids.. Sometimes i feel that i should calm down..
Do things slowly.. dun stress myself.. keep puttingthings on my mind.. Jammed liao..
CALM DOWN.. CALM DOWN..
Take my time.. why keep rushing myself whereas they are not rushing me liao.. I should give myself more time..
ENJOY.. Enjoy
I will be ending tis job till tis mth yr.. First time quitting a job so fast... I was too 'chong dong' liao to so fast get a job and never think whether is tis job suitable.. Its dun suit me.. I did not give myself enough time to sort out my mind and think what i really want to work as.. Instead of taking up any job tat comes to me.. I needs to start to clear mymind.. telling myself what i really wan.. Its not difficult.. Although things cannot always be prefect or get wat i wan.. I should still think probably before i agreed to anything.. I have learn a lesson from here..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -- - -
Being back to SG for almost a month liao.. I really did not enjoy myself at all.. I should starts to enjoy and meet up all my friends.. Dinners and go JUST ONE TIME - CLUBBING..
Long time no Clubbing liao... But i still need to seek hubby approval.. Hopefully he agrees..
I also wana go dating.. of cos la.. wif my hubby.. 2 persons ONLY.. watch a movie .. have dinner.. strolling.. But I have to leave my kids wif my MIL..I know she can take care.. My kids like her too.. But dunno why a part ofme is holding back.. I should be happy as it will create a chance for me and hubby to have our own world..
Why am i holding back..
OPEN my mind... OPEN..
only knows how to say but dunno how to do..
STUPID!!STUPID!!

No comments:

Post a Comment