Wednesday, June 2, 2010

make up my mind

I must make up my mind and tend not to think too much.. But i just cant determine wat i wan and wat to do.. I had been looking around for school for Genevieve but the want i'm interested in either too ex or no slot..

I know i shld find a school for them earlier but we jux made up our minds to stay wif my mom.. thus it's abit too late to find school for her.. I tot of sending her to enrichment classes.. Next year then enroll her to childcare.. Then headache again.. need to find child care for her and Lucas for next year.. Found one.. again.. dunno whether good anot.. Haiz.. wat to do..

Told myself to let it go so looking around schools in woodland.. but nearby i dun really like.. even they have place.. Hubby keep wanting to find woodland cos when we not free his mom can help.. But wat abt the days we not wking.. we need to come here early morning.. haiz.. he jux dun understand.. he jux wanted to get a car.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment