Tuesday, January 12, 2010

shop. and buy.. eat...

Ever since Lucas was born.. I have not been to shopping.. Finally Hubby brought me to grapevine mall for a walk. Although just a little while.. it meant alot to me.. I feel it's a release and i feel so refresh..


I am so happy to go shopping and bought some clothing from BCBG Max... I bought like a matching set.. tops and bottom.. Its a great mark down... Esp the bottom... from 100 plus mark down to 19bucks.. great buy rite.. I remember in Singapore.. BCBG is ex.. but dunno why over here.. its mark so low.. Low but still i spend almost 80bucks.. haha.. feels abit sinful... but i enjoyed..


I simply loved to shop shop shop... buy buy buy... Worst.. i eat eat and eat non stop... Die liao loh.. now thinking how to slim down.. think will take awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment