Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cvs

Long time never go CVS alone to shop liao.. So after sending Xinhui to school.. went to CVS on my own.. heee... Wonder where is Lucas rite.. He's at home with hubby.. Hubby was on night shift so i can have some time alone...


I have some xtra bucks due.. and i thought sian.. nothing to buy to roll... but as i walk down the aisle... I saw some air spray on pric cut.. I remember i have some coupons for it so long ago.. I quickly search for it and found it.. grab a few and others items.. can you believe it.. I have 12 xtra bucks.. paid 3bucks cash.. And get back 6xtra bucks... Reasonable rite.. think so..



Home... packing the stuffs and coupons.. found 2more coupons on the air spray.. haha.. go buy again... I only paid 1.50bucks... so many things...






Simply loved buying all these things than shopping.. haha.. Auntie behavior rite... I also think so... But all these can save alot leh... I saw from my friens blog.. they bought alot and onli pay little.. i also want.. but just no time to do all these searching.. can only see wat i can get.. I am happy enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment