Sunday, January 10, 2010

r.e.c.a.l.l

Recently i tried to recall the past when Genevieve was still a baby... But no matter how hard i tried to think.. I realised that i do not have much memories about it..


I remember after her 1mth.. awhile later i went back to work.. Left work early morning and reach home late.. I only took care of her in the night.. I dun really remember playing with her as much as i play with Lucas in the day.. Holding her and cuddle her.. Putting her laying on my tummy.. Dun remember much.. All i remember is all her crying...


Hubby lagi worst.. haha... I hardly see him carrying Genevieve and feed her.. and pat her to sleep... No loh.. dun have at all loh.. OMG... but now you can see him carrying Lucas.. cuddle him.. Feeding him even in the middle of the night.. Nothing wakes him up in the past..


I think there is pros and cons.. When Genevieve's times.. We lived with his parents so he never worry or bother anything.. that's bad... Now we are on our own.. Alot of things we have to do it no matter what.. Thus I feels its a pros as it helps to bring us closer... Of cos.. it tired us out at times.. but it all worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment