Thursday, January 21, 2010

big sister, little brother


Big sister Genevieve... Little brother Lucas.. Geneveive is behaving more like a big sister now.. Ignore the time when she is cranky... Now she knows how to carry Lucas and feed him.. so lovely..





wanting Lucas to lay on her


Feeding Lucas


at the same time pose..


Really a BIG sister..

I tried to upload more pics of my 2 babies.. Dunno why sudden my pc cannot bluetooth my hp.. Although hp pix is not good as camera but it is more convenience and more to my reach.. so i have alots of in it..



My 2 babies really brighten up my days.. Their smiles esp Lucas.. really makes my tired days worth it.. Genevieve now knows how to play herself too.. more understanding.. and better.. I love my 2 babies...


playing computer on her own..



Wondering wat am i doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment