Friday, January 29, 2010

w.h.y

Few days ago.. was chatting wif my old frien... then dunno why sudden chat abt marriage and children.. He dun wan to be an old father wanted to get married and have kids... but his gf thinks its not the rite time yet... Strange they had been together for veri long... Wonder how his gf thinks when she see my 2 little angels...


My 2 beautiful angels




Mommy help me.. Jie Jie hugging too tight..


He ask me abt what rewards i get for having kids.. ermmmmm.... NO REWARDS.. wat rewards do i need... dun you think is wonderful to have kids... They are the gifts... so beautiful... Its brighten your life.. no words can describe the wonders of kids.. although at times can be a headache.. haha.. but that's the way..
asking me to take pics for her and her stuffs toys
trying to make silly faces

Best helper of the year



Lucas's eyes lashes super long..


His cute sleeping face..


Wonder WHY some people together for so long dun wan get married.. Married liao dun wan kids.. Dun mention those with implication... I have lots of friends together for almost 10 years... still dun want settle down... Then those married liao dun wan kids... haiz...

Children make your life wonderful.. of cos the more the merrier.. and I want more but come to think 2 is enough liao... Standard of living in Singapore is high... and i havent got a job.. mayb when i have a job.. may think of 3rd one.. hahaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment