Monday, December 14, 2009

hubby going back to work..

Sobz.. Sobz.. Hubby going back to work tomorrow liao.. The real challenge starting soon in a few hours time.. Whether i can cope anot.. I cant tell you yet.. Cause i'm not confident yet.. I am scare too..





Wanting to ask my parents over.. but air tix is too ex liao.. They say January then come over if the air tixs are reasonable.. On the other hand.. i was wondering.. if they come over.. sure they will help mi alot.. even though is a short period of time.. Hopefully.. I also want them to come.. But i was also thinking after they go back i also need to face it.. and somemore i am going back in MAY.. should i or should i not ask them come over.. I am not sure too..





When planning tis baby.. Hubby and i have known it will be hard to go thru.. But dunno why suddenly i am so dammed stress out.. I can see Hubby also tired liao.. even though he tried to act strong..





He is going back to work tomorrow.. He need to help me look after the 2 kids too.. and he need to worry for me.. Can he take it?? Can i take it??





I was also thinking of going back early with my parents they all.. But i will miss him.. so wat should i do??

No comments:

Post a Comment