Tuesday, December 15, 2009

H.e.a.r.t.b.r.o.k.e.n


Hubby jux left for work.. Me now alone with my 2 precious gems.. Genevieve and Lucas.. Seeing her daddy going to work.. Genevieve feels sad.. but no choice.. her daddy need to work.. cannot stay home with her..


Seeing her cry.. makes me crys too.. I feel so heartbroken when seeing her tears fall.. She kept asking her daddy not to go to work.. Luckily after awhile she was fine.. when her daddy bought her lunch and pacify her..


I dunno whether is it my problem or wat.. I kept thinking about the negative things going to happen instead of thinking postively.. I feels like i rely hubby too much.. and now when hubby not around.. i feels helpless.. I wana think positively in a better way.. Thinking i can cope even when hubby not around.. instead of wat should i do.. wat will happen.. Things can work out beautifully.. I must have faith in myself.. I can DO IT..



I CAN DO IT... I CAN DO IT... BE PATIENT.. BE PATIENT... HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF.. HAVE FAITH.. I HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL ANGELS AND 1 GUARDIAN ANGEL BY MY SIDE.. I MUST BELIEVE IN MYSELF THAT I CAN DO IT..

No comments:

Post a Comment