Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy family...

I have a beautiful.. wonderful family.. and i am very fortuate to have them all.. I love you all.. My hubby... Eric.. Beautiful Genveieve and Cutie Lucas...



Hubby helped me alot during tis tough period.. and i found out.. he's pretty a nice cook.. He cook for my confinement meal.. not bad for someone who never go into kitchen..




See the diff between us..Tis is our hospital meal..


Lucas is abit of headach.. In the morning.. he can adapt pretty well.. sleep whole day.. but nite time.. He 's pretty active.. making me abit of tiring... Genevieve another headache.. Keep wanting to carry Lucas.. jux tat her strength is not right.. But she loved him alot.. can see from her action...



See how active he is during night 3am..



crying for attention..


Sometimes thinking back.. When after having Genevieve.. Things did not turn out quite well.. but at least i am not tat tired.. can sleep as and when i wan.. Now how i hope there is someone for me.. But i noe.. I can do it.. With my hubby support..


No comments:

Post a Comment