Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home..

Home Sweet Home.. Lucas.. Yday Lucas and i was discharge from hospital.. But dunno why.. i have a sudden fright.. I was feeling abit blues.. I should be happy.. at the same time.. I sudden feel i have forgotten how to take care of new born.. forgotten wat i should do next..



Waiting to go home


Lucky hubby was calm enough.. He told me not to worry.. With him around.. i feel so calm.. But wat am i going to do when he started for work.. can i cope?? i think i can.. Jux little scare of Genevieve.. Putting her to bed is so hard.. not so easy.. mayb need an hr or more.. sometime worst.. Even when i think she is a big ger liao.. When coming to bed time.. she still a little baby..

Home Sweet Home


Genevieve loved her litle brother alot... She wants to express herself but mayb the strength is not right.. teaching her slowly.. She will always say she's a big sister.. her baby brother.. so sweet.. When Lucas awake.. He starts to see here and there.. wondering where he is.. who is carrying him..


My 2 precious little baby.. Wonderful to have you all.. I loved you all.. Esp hubby.. thx for being wif me all the time.. Its hard on you..

No comments:

Post a Comment