Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Should I.. or should i not??

Today went for doc check up.. Doc was surprise why baby Lucas has not come out yet.. He check for me again.. I had opened up only 1 more cm.. Thus he expect him to come out the next few days.. On the other hand.. He said.. If by next thur.. 3rd Dec.. He stil doesnt want to come out.. Have to induce him liao.. But on that day.. Its all full.. if wan.. have to till 7th Dec liao.. I dun wan induce.. but if doc say so.. i have no choice.. Haiz...


Thankgiving is coming.. Hubby and i suddenly had alot of things in mind to buy.. haha.. Baby Lucas dunno when coming out.. Suddenly if we go and buy and he wanted to come out.. HOW!! Mostly i wanted were toys.. But dun think can get it.. Half price for most of them leh.. Some more is Leapfrog and Fisher Price.. Singapore is so super EX for all these loh..


Think so much also no use.. Hubby wking on fri.. which mean he can onli go 1 place.. Then have to go work.. I have no transport.. Which mean i have to stay hm.. so cant go myself.. Haiz.. Hahaha.. I still have so much things to think for all these things.. Hubby kept saying me.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment