Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucas.. False Alarm..

Yes.. False alarm... midnite... tot lucas was coming out liao but no loh.. Haiz.. Doc say within tis 2-4 days or mayb not.. so hubby was so panick.. when i sudden told him i abit pain.. so gan jiong hor.. haha... no choice first one was much simplier
When having Genevieve was much simpler.. i had some bleeding and when seeing doc.. he gave me a timing to go hospital to wait for him.. then few hours later.. Genevieve arrived... Then Lucas was different.. Doc told us.. i had opened 2cm.. then 4 days liao still 2 cm.. and he was moving so much and poking me.. so painful.. Mayb treat it as a trial run ba.. haha...
The hospital ward is also my labor ward.. The ward is not consider really big.. But they have better facilities than our A class... esp their TOILET.. haha.. cant resist it... The nurse was veri nice.. She was so gentle.. and explained everything to me patiently and also to my Genevieve.. Hopefully when really Lucas comes out.. she will be the one attending to me..
It was a tiring day.. and alots of things happen.. Too much to take liao.. haha..
Lucas.. See you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment