Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hate it!!

Hate it when my gums bleed.. Hate it when my nose bleed.. Hate it when someone told me to pay a bill when i dun even know when the bill came.. Hate it.. Hate it.. Esp.. Hate it when i let my mind go wild...


Dunno wat happen recently.. my gums had been bleeding for no reason.. dun say brushing of teeth.. tis i understand.. but when for no reason its bleeds.. OMG.. wat wrong..never before.. I used to get nose bleed too when having Genevieve.. always tot its normal.. But now seem veri serious like tat.. I told ppl abt tat.. They seem surprise.. Worst.. i can even bleed in my dreams..

Keep wanting to ask doc.. but keep forgetting.. now ask him.. seem late liao hor.. these had made mi worry for baby Lucas..


Now i am not in Singapore.. i cant see my bill.. can the someone saw the bill tell me tat the bill came liao.. dun need wait for the reminder then tell mi.. Your never pay bill huh.. pls loh.. how i know when the bill is here.. somemore i pay for her usage leh.. pls loh..


I hate myself when i let my mind go wild.. i hate it.. esp now.. mayb too free or wat.. When having Genevieve was bad enough liao.. But never worry about when she's coming out.. NOW.. Keep wondering... is he alrite.. will he be fine.. alot alot..


Mux try not to think too much.. bad for all of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment