Saturday, October 10, 2009

Air Ticket Headache..

Been looking out for air tickets for daddy and mummy.. Having a bad times.. I found 1 good deal for them but they didnt book.. Now the deal no more liao.. Worst daddy wants fast and easy flight.. Then mummy wants cheap.. OMG.. Where to find..

Sometimes i was thinking asking them not to come.. so troublesome.. But on the other hand i was thinking i hope they can see the baby.. I do not mind they not coming.. I can get help.. But they insist on coming and i hope they can be here for baby 1st month.. On the other hand.. I am scared hubby not happy.. He is someone who dont like to bother others.. Even when need help.. UNLESS... very very bad then he will approach people..

I was hopefully hubby can be more flexible.. But he is the way he is.. Can never change.. Daddy and Mummy wana come because they scared we cant cope.. Ya.. Truth.. I am scared too.. But the problem is.. Too troublesome.. How..

Baby i am not too scare... I was worried for Genevieve.. Dunno she can adapt to the new family member anot..

Hopes things goes well after my short trip..

No comments:

Post a Comment