Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Successful Photoshoot..

Today finally brought Genevieve for the photoshoot.. It was a success.. In the first place.. things goes very slow... Then later It went very well... Genevieve was enjoying herself.. I was so happy.. Ms Debra had alot of praises for her..
All this pictures was from the previous first unsuccessful shoots


Lucky got Janet tagging along.. I was using her Aalicaa as a bait.. To lure Genevieve to do tis and that.. If not i think hard for Genevieve..



So resistant towards the shoots and wearing the dress


After the shots.. Ms Debra showed me a few pics that was taken from the last one.. It was not bad.. but i think tis time round the pics will be better.. She played alot with her and really had fun.. I am so proud of her.. If got next time.. I think she can do better.. hahaaa.. If got next time la..

Tis pics i took wif my own Mobile.. Simply look so cute..

After the shots.. Brought her to Janet house for a play.. Like her layout.. Open and Big.. Jux e master bedroom abit smaller and beside the corridor.. but at least well ventilation..

Hopefully if got next trip.. I dun wan underground apartment..

No comments:

Post a Comment