Monday, September 14, 2009

BORING SUNDAY..

Its been some times since i blog liao... cos nothing much to blog abt.. Days have been the same nothing much... but have been looking for flight for my parents to come during dec cos i cant find any confinement lady.. Haiz so sad..

Today hubby have to do guard.. so wont be coming home today.. Worst it had been raining for the past few days.. I was thinking of bring Genevieve for photo shoot.. haiz.. scare later i cant handle her in the rain.. So i decided to stay home.. I tried teaching Genevieve colors in both english and chinese.. Hahaha... really scare she dunno any when she goes back.. But to no vain.. She cant keep still and listen.. so sad.. haiz.. Maybe she is like me.. cannot taught by someone we know.. have to be a 3rd party..

Last Thursday.. Hubby went to do scanning wif me... The first time for tis baby.. cos most of the time he is working morning shift so cant accompany me.. Feeling so excited.. the baby had been moving, kicking me alot and very painful.. but i love it.. The feeling was hard to describe.. When you are a mother then you will understand... haha..

Cant wait for the baby to come out.. so looking forward to his arrival.. Hopefully will be the same day as Genevieve.. I loved you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment