Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OMG.. SAD SAD AND DISAPPOINTED

I simply dun believe my ears when i first heard it... "I am going to hurt you" with the action of hands putting around her neck.. OMG.. I did hear tat from my baby Genevieve's teacher.. I broke down when i reach e car... i cant believe it.. and yet it's the truth... My mind went totally blank.. keep thinking wat the hell is going on.. Where did she learn that.. She watches Barney everyday or Dora... Nothing else... No drama... NONONO.. Where she learnt it from... it puzzled mi and hubby..

Today i am quite in a good mood cos done all my ironing and packing baby's stuffs.. Thought of bring Genevieve go Mac and library after her school.. But when i heard wat her teacher told me.. I suddenly dunno wat to do.. It caught mi by surprise... Wat a Big surprise... Ibroke down whenever i think of it... I thought she wil nap in school cos last night she did not slept well and she woke up veri early today... But she did not and did all tis things.. Did my teaching went wrong... Wat went wrong.. Am i a failure mom??? All tis Questions popped up of my mind... Somemore she had 2 accidents today... Is she unwell? She wasnt like herself...

OMG.. i simply dunno wat to do now..Help!!! pls.. Think i have to put more efforts on her.. Now she was behaving tis way.. wat's going on when she grown up.. Tis question keeps probing mi..

Anyway i have told hubby..We are going to stay at my parents place when we go back to Singapore.. I was thinking not to work first til we total settle down... or mayb when i am abt 30 ba... I wan to take care both of them my ways... and my parents place have 2 rooms... they wont interfer to my teaching... I had made up my mind and tat's it...

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment