Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SURPRISES..

Today i had 3 surprises.. First early in the morning i woke up seeing something which i think i long time never receive from hubby liao.. Flowers and a card.. Tears started rolling down from my eyes.. the next moment i saw my hubby.. I really touched by what he did.. I gave him a hug and a kiss and instead.. he say... WHY am i crying.. but i think he knows that i'm touched by his little moves..





After sending Genevieve to school.. Hubby took me to a place which i wanted to go for a long time.. But i did not have a chance.. Becos of Geneveieve.. However i regreted going liao.. lost a bomb.. haiz.. nvm.. I shld leave when i sees the situation was right.. but i kept playing.. In the end LOST... OMG... I want to save money.. instead.. i spend money.. Hubby was stil tempted to play but i told him we had to go to pick Genveieve from school.. If not i think we will lose more..

We went to buy a cake and then Hubby bought us for a LOBSTER feast.. wow.. It was delicious.. ok.. abit x.. but reasonable.. Genevieve was so excited about the cake.. hahaaa... She was a BIG girl now.. Cant imagine how fast she grow.. and I am getting old.. so sad.. even my skin looked so dull.. no color nothing.. so sad.. i tried to take some pics for myself.. all turn out.. OLD WOMAN.. OMG.. I am really old liao.. Half way eating.. i received a call.. i duno whose tat person but he say he got a bouq of flowers for mi.. I cant hear him properly so i ask him the address he was sending to.. It was my house... Who can tat be.. but too bad i was at home.. he said he will leave it at the leasing office.. then I tried to ask hubbywho was it from.. but he doesnt wan to say...





Taken by Genevieve



Upon receiving the flowers.. I quickly see the note who had send me.. OMG.. it was my sister.. My tears almost fall again but i told myself i had to control.. That was my second surprise.. I loved you all.. After stepping into the house.. i quickly on the Laptop.. Lucky found my sister to be online.. so happy.. at least someone.. the feeling was so hard to express... while chating with her.. i check my email.. third surprise.. Meisian.. Left mi an email.. Although i do not know how to open.. but she left me a songs online.. Veri touching.. Her family had alway been so good to us and last yr they also send me a birthday song.. and some greeting.. Its really so loving of them..





But i was mad at myself.. Firstly is the temptation i cant resist myself.. which cause me a heart break.. then next is the CVS coupon.. I simply forgotten abt it.. When i remembered it.. it was too late.. How stupid can i be.. I dun dared to bring it up to hubby scare he will scold mi.. somemore it was getting late and dark.. i tot of going myself but i was scared and Genevieve not yet asleep.. OMG.. wasted the coupon... I made me so mad at myself.. haiz.. Think wat.. i was tryingbto take out on Genevieve.. It was bad of me.. But at the same time.. It was also bedtime.. haiz.. I was an idiot myself..

However i thank what hubby done by me today... The gifts i received and the greeting i got.. I made mi feel so touch and warm.. I LOVED YOU.. I will be back soon and reunion with you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment