Saturday, August 29, 2009

Strange Dream..

I keep having strange dreams recently... In the dreams due to some cases.. I quarrelled wif hubby... I am so scared.. Since then.. I been kept thinking alot... Dunno wat to do.. need some advises but dunno how.. i'm scared tat it will cause dispute between hubby and I..

Recently the itch came back again.. now its my hand.. wondering why alway my right hand and leg... sian.. Now my hand and leg got alot of marks.. I hate to see marks.. scared got scar.. my skin is also veri dry.. trying very hard to put lotion..

Tis pregnacy also have alot of probs.. My back had been aching.. It getting much better but keep to think abt it.. it like few months back i also have the same probs.. almost cannot stand straight.. wondering wat wrong... tis boy also alot of movements.. keep moving day and night.. remembered tat time having Genevieve. she dun have so much movement.. But loved to know he is doing fine.. Active sia... Haha..

Hubby had been working very hard... Poor Hubby.. Me tried my best by keeping the house clean and everything.. but none seem to work.. the house always seem to be in a mess.. Esp whenever i go to other ppl house.. I feel more sad.. cos their house is always so neat and clean.. Dunno is the design and lighting of the house.. Always so dimmed.. also causing my mood to do things.. Hopefully next time when we come.. can get a better apartment..

No comments:

Post a Comment