Friday, August 14, 2009

My PC kana Trojan...

It was a fine afternoon and the weather was nice.. I brought my ger to the library as usual for the story telling.. She's enjoyed it.. I loved to see her happy... Then i tot of letting her learn to use the computer.. To my surprise.. She picked up veri fast.. I was so glad but.. erm.. guess wat.. She almost had an accident... She almost Pisssss out... hahaaaa... Think she was too into her game...

Time to go home... I always on my PC when i reach home... After awhile...My PC pop up some msg.. OMG its TROJAN.... I know nothing about VIRUS.. only tat i might damage my PC.. i quickly call hubby and ask for help.. At the same time.. I also tried to ask my Bro thru msn for help.. Hubby then called and said his friend will come over to bring the PC home and help to fix it..

Lucky ah ger never took nap tat day.. so she fallen asleep veri early... Since i have nothing to do.. Why not do ironing which i wanted to do long ago.. I have accomplished a big mountain... After tat i washed the dishes and READ a book.. Danielle Steel.. The Kiss.. jux borrowed from the library.. Lucky got the book if not really dunno wat to do.. Not yet finish but wil try.. hahahaaa.... But i do feel that without my PC.. i have more time for my ger.. But without PC... I am veri bored.. I am glad tat my PC is back to me the veri next day... Cant live without my PC.. cos its the only way to communicate with my loved ones in SG..

No comments:

Post a Comment