Friday, August 14, 2009

My Brave Genevieve...

Genevieve woke up very early today.. 7 plus.. Mayb due to yday she slept early ba.. But i was veri tired.. So i on the Dora and the 3 little pigs and went back to sleep.. To my surprise... She never disturb mi.. Until i woke up abt 9.30am.. wow.. normally she will ask mi to wake up and accompany her.. I still feel tired but i cant slep liao.. cos it's time to bring her see doc for her check up...

Hubby and i tot she had taken all the shots she shld.. But the doc say she need to take Hep A.. Chicken Pox and dunno wat shots tat shld b taken when baby... Genevieve dun have.. so she had to take all 3 shots... In the first place i was scared.. cos never brought her alone for shots before.. Always ask hubby along.. But since we are here liao.. cant do anything.. dun wan make another appointment..

When the nurse came in and asked her to lie down.. I was scared and ger was not willing too.. but no choice i have to hold her tight.. Wow so fast the shots were finished.. My ger only cried awhile and after it.. she was back to normal again... I was surprise... i tot she will cry non stop.... She was such a BRAVE little ger..

After the doc.. I bought her for lunch and went home for a nap... I also took a nap myself.. After napping.. i decided to prepare dinner.. My ger also wake up liao.. after playing awhile herself.. she told mi she need to go potty.. I ask her to wait for mi.. She say dun need.. She can do it herself.. OK.. I'll wait.. slowly i walk to the toilet.. Surprise.. she was on sitting on top.. She on the light herself and climb up.. All by herself.. Good.. After awhile she shouted for mi in the toilet again.. I was wondering wat happen... She poo.. POO... finished pooing.. asking mi to wash for her.. Really my Genevieve grown up liao...

Times flies.. Soon she will have another accompany liao.. Wonder how will it be... Looking forward to the birth of my little one...

No comments:

Post a Comment