Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updating my Facebook..

Recently seem veri free like tat.. been updating and uploading my Facebook.. Uploaded alot of my ger old pics and the pics tat we took recently.. Normally i dun do uploading so quickly.. mayb wanted to make good use of my time ba.. I dun wan everyday play games but dun play games i dunno can do wat..

I wana do alot of crafts wif my ger.. but she dun listen to my instructions.. But luckily in sch, she stil listen.. tat good.. I dun expect much from her.. Wana do ironing.. wif her around feel dangerous.. cos scare later she say she wana iron for mi... Next in mind is preparing the little cards for my next little one... I do have e design in mind but not yet buy e materials... Hopefully I can do it... Always told my ger she can DO IT.. haha... Mayb is i lazy to help her do anything ba..

Anyone have a facebook can enjoy the recent pics that i have uploaded... Tons of pics.. mayb wil see til boring.. hahaaa... But my ger is so cute.. cant resist taking pics for her... Mayb taking her to library later if my hubby can make it in time home... If not another boring day at hm... dunno wat to prepare my ger for today.. haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment