Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swing.. Swing.. Swing

Haiz.. Dunno wat happen to me recently.. Mood keep swinging.. I am also getting inpatient whenever i do thing or Genevieve does.. I get angry wif her easily and later i feel very regret.. I will cry.. I feel i also dun have much energy or mood to do anything.. I feel so tired in watever i do.. But lucky hubby was there for me..

I dunno wat i was thinking.. hubby been doing alot for mi liao.. but dunno y.. i dun feel satisfied.. i feel tat i need more.. more n more demanding.. hoping everything he do.. but i noe i cant... He need to work..

Recently the car air con keep have some probs... He was waking up very early to go repair the car.. I noe he is very tired... He working nite shift... Reach home veri late and waking up veri early to go repair the car.. Poor hubby.. But i really feel tired.. giddy.. somemore tummy getting bigger and bigger.. feel so hard in walking and moving.. Jux wan to sit or lie there do nothing.. Cannot i still need to take care of my ger.. Cant leave her alone...

I need to wake myself up.. Need to do something to it.. If not.. i will collaspe... I need to do something.. do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment