Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lucas 1st day of school..4th July 2011

Today is Lucas 1st day of school


Photobucket
Photobucket
Excited..

Photobucket
Photobucket
So nice of Genevieve help Lucas to pull his bag..

Photobucket
~~Lucas Hew~~
Photobucket
Looking around..
Photobucket
Santizing himself..
Photobucket
Sitting to be check..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Doing well in class

Photobucket
Photobucket
Listening to teacher instruction..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sitting down to play

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sitting for his music class..
He didnt notice we had left..

We tot he was having a good time..
Nevertheless..
Half an hr later..
We saw him crying..
Badly..
My heart breaks..
Really breaks..
He was crying.. crying so bad.. tat he fallen asleep..
My poor boy..
First time crys so badly..
He even don't have his meal..

We left after seeing him fallen asleep..
Run our errands..
Have our lunch..
Called school..
My poor boy was crying..
Decided to bring him back..

Brought him to shopping..
Thinking back..
Hubby and I had never bring Lucas out alone..
Can see the happiness in his face..
He was so happy..

I am really bad..
Focusing too much on Genevieve..
Did not do a good job by dividing our attention..
I must focus on Both and attend to both..
Although not easy..
I must try..
They are both my beautiful babies..

No comments:

Post a Comment