Thursday, July 7, 2011

2nd day of Lucas schooling..

2nd day..
We are so scared he might not want to go school..
But no..
He went in by himself..

Photobucket
Waiting for the lift

Photobucket
Going in the lift with his bag..

Photobucket
Waiting to be check..

However he keep clinging onto me..
So scared i might goes off..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My baby Lucas..

Look at his face..
Make me feels so bad to put him into school..

I left immediately seeing him played with the teacher..
However when he discovered i left..
Started crying again..

Teacher brought in his sister..
It was a slight relief for him..
Although still crying..
But better..
Genevieve hugged him..
Let him cry on her shoulder..

I must says it a beautiful sight..

Genevieve ..

Well Done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment