Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stress.. Stress.. Stress...


Dunno why suddenly i feel so stress.. was doing fine until it was their bedtime loh... why it is so difficult to them to bed??



I always feel very stress putting them to bed.. cos Lucas not sleeping wif us.. using the monitor to listen for his sound.. but if Genevieve not yet asleep.. mi have to turn the sound lower so if Lucas cry.. i have to find excuses to g out.. as she will stop mi to attend to her bro.. She is too used of getting too much affection from us..



I was also thinking putting Lucas's bed together with us so tat we can look after him easier.. but on the other hand.. i am also scare that Genevieve go disturb him sleep.. making noises.. or when either of them cries.. will wake the other one up.. haiz..


I dunno why a sudden i feel so stress up.. the kids?? housework?? money?? moving back to Singapore?? Staying where?? Job?? like so many things to think.. told myself not to think too much liao.. but cant help it..



I feel so bad jux now.. when trying to put Lucas to sleep.. Genevieve was there making so much noises.. making me so frustrated.. so angry.. that i threw her alone back to her room and close the door.. She was crying so badly... i was really so angry.. but when i went back to pat her to sleep.. she was gently patting me to sleep.. my heart melted... I shouldnt throw my temper at her.. i understand that even adults are not able to fall asleep immediately.. let alone a kid.. haiz.. feel really lously...



I must learn to control my temper.. They are my little angels.. I dun wan to be a devil to them..

No comments:

Post a Comment