Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simply Lazy

Why am i so lazy.. I was wondering to myself at times.. I got so much things to do yet.. I dun wan to do.. haiz.. but truly.. the weather played a veri big part to it.. hahaa.. pushing blame to mother nature... tis few days the weather was cold.. jux wana slag and log into facebook.. and face it... mayb tat's y called facebook.. LAME...


I can do lots of things leh.. why why why.. i dun wan to do... keep letting them pile up... stressing myself up... telling myself i have lots of things to do and must finish within tis timing... so when doing the chores.. i was so stress up.. plus in between need to look after Genevieve and Lucas..


I can do so much things if i gives up the times surfing facebook... but i simply dunno why.. it is so addictive... OMG.. facebook itself is a virus to me... i wanted to spend more time wif Genevieve and Lucas.. I need to spend less time in Facebook.. teach me how.. How.. How..

No comments:

Post a Comment