Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wanna to tell you

I jux wana to tell you that i am sorry and i love you alot.. I know i have been bad to you and it has been hard on you.. I am truly sorry.. You are always my love.. But what should i do to make you understand..


Since after have Lucas.. My emotion had been greatly affected... I know it had affected you greatly too... I tried to control myself but failed.. I tried to talk to you.. but i do not know whether you understand me anot or you dun wan to listen to me.. I do not want to lose my temper on you.. but you are driving me crazy..


I know i have changed.. But i want to change to better.. I am trying.. Please give me some times.. I know you need my attention.. You need me more than before.. I also know that you feels neglected... But i wana you to know..


I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment