Wednesday, January 6, 2010

back to school

Xmas is over.. New year is over.. so now it is back to school.. It will not be the same anymore.. Now Lucas will be following me to send Genevieve to school...


I have to get up earlier than before.. prepare everything as fast as i can.. of cos i also must make sure Lucas had his milk first before setting off.. Same is.. having a hard time changing Genevieve to school.. She dun wan to wear tis and tat.. Feels she is getting more rugged..


Its sure is not easy.. Not only i need to take Genevieve's stuffs and also i need carry Lucas.. His BASKET is sure heavy... But still have to go wif it..


I prefer Genevieve going to school.. Not only she can learn.. She can also mixed around wif her friends.. She wont get lonely.. Unlike at home.. She got nothing to do.. I am too tired to play wif her and all she has is the computer.. Her toys.. But if she dun keep them.. She kana scolding from me.. Haiz.. Still thinking to put her 1 more day anot...


Me really looking forward going back to Singapore.. Although prefer the lifes here.. But at least back there.. I have more people to help me look after the kids and also Genevieve wont feels lonely anymore.. She has more accompany..

No comments:

Post a Comment