Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tiring but Fruitful day..

Today was tiring but Fruitful.. Went Target and bought alot of stuffs.. about 110buck but only need pay about 70over bucks.. And i also get back 10 gift card.. So total i only pay 60over bucks.. Almost half of my Purchases.. What a great by..


How do i get so much discount.. Not discount really.. They have the price cut then I have their store coupon and ON TOP of that i have the manufacturer coupon.. So i kept using most of the coupon and i get myself confused and blurred.. HAha.. Most of the items i paid were those clearance Halloween stuffs.. I even got a costume for myself.. ONly 13bucks.. Although not 75%.. 50% still alot liao.. At least got wat i wan..


I was happy to get so many stuffs and pay less.. It was more fun than shopping for clothing..


Ya.. btw forgotten.. Daylight saving started.. and also i am using United State timing to do blogging... So to me.. Now is still Tuesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment