Thursday, November 5, 2009

Issit my Problem??

Issit my problem??? Think it is my problem.. and also the stupid daylight saving.. Hate it alot.. Why do they need it.. I still dun understand.. why need to change it to an hr later..haiz..when time to sleep but feel its still early.. Feeling rather tired and frustrated today... Mayb have been sleeping late also ba..

The sky had been turning veri dark veri early around 5 plus 6.. But my house turn veri dark about 2-3pm liao.. Slowly i started to feel tired too.. I need to on alot of lighting plus my house ventilation not veri good.. I feel like been locking up in a cell.. Whoever been to my house.. you will understand.. I can open the window.. the blinds.. and also the balcony.. I am living underground.. I thought i am used to it liao.. But no loh.. I am getting more and more unused to it.. Somemore with my little one coming out.. My mood getting worst..

Today went to have lunch with Agnes they all.. Small lunch meeting.. but at least a gateway for me and Genevieve.. You can really see that Genevieve feels so much diff when she's with other kids.. It was like a release to her.. Ok.. also a release to me too.. That why i always wanted to get her another sliding..




After she get home.. Back to normal again.. She was throwing temper again.. wanted to nap but i think she was forcing herself not to sleep.. Like me.. i can sleep with her or after my chores.. But i choose not to.. and play games.. Making myself tired and also bad for baby.. But only after she went bed.. Its my private time.. Haiz.. Think tat's y Genevieve also the same ba.. having all the bad habit from us..

I understand its hard for her to change her bad habits because we did not make an effort for it.. I should be more responsible but i dunno why.. I feel its so hard for me to do.. Mayb i have more bad habits that i need to change myself first..

It is getting close to the due date.. Very excited and scared.. Dunno how Genevieve's reaction to it.. and also dunno can cope anot.. But we HAVE to do it.. We can do it.. Always reminding myself.. Like i always told Genevieve she can do tis and tat herself.. haha.. Learn from Barney..

I love you.. You love me.. We are happy FAMILY.. with a great big hug and a kiss from me to me.. Wont you say you love me too..

Love tis song.. Genevieve loved it too.. So sweet..

No comments:

Post a Comment