Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feel like a long wait..

Think now i approaching 38 weeks liao... Any time any moment.. My little Lucas will arrive and join us.. But dunno why i feels this wait is super long.. When i am having Genevieve.. Time really passed veri fast... Mayb when having Genevieve.. I was busy working and never notice that when i was about to start my leave.. She arrived in my world..

Now.. sky starting to start to turn dark around 5plus.. and also weather starts turning cold... Feel like sleeping.. but cannot... cause Genevieve not tired.. also have to cook dinner... do tis and tat.. felt so lazy.. but no choice.. have to do it.. Wanted to go out.. but when no car.. no where to go... So sian..

Haha.. also a long time never go CVS liao.. A long wait too.. keep waiting for good deals to roll my extra bucks.. Finally loh.. Now so lazy to go.. I used to go every weekend till the school start.. Love going to pick up stationary.. But now.. seem nothing much to buy.. But i need to roll the bucks.. so no choice..


Paid less than 2bucks for all



Nothing at all..

Everyone seem to be into doing all these stuffs whereas i had stopped.. There are several reasons...why i stopped.. There are not really good deals around.. I have no energy to do all the calculation or searching... or also can say i am lazy ba.. But 1 main reason is trusted the wrong person... I have collected 2 big boxes of deals inside.. because of the guy.. MIA now.. I cant retrieved my boxes.. so angry.. The stuffs inside are all the hardwork hubby and i put in... Cant imgaine its all gone.. no news at all... Dunno why he took our stuffs for... worst.. but cannot say.. hubby dun allowed... jux hate him and cursed him..


Me very bad hor.. but very angry loh.. Hubby said he will try to retrieve the boxes when we go back.. Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment