Thursday, November 19, 2009

cold = lazy.. super cold = super lazy...

Cold = Lazy.. Super Cold = Super Lazy...

Weather had turned cold tis week.. Me already veri Lazy liao.. now its so cold that made me worst.. super lazy.. somemore i feel like i am getting more and more like an old lazy woman... cant sit long.. cant stand long.. laying down also seem to be a problem.. OMG...


Have alot of things to do.. Housework is always everending.. I understand.. But sometimes really want to turn myself off.. Away from everything.. Been too emotion.. Been thinking alot.. I understand its bad for baby.. But simply cant help it.. I am too tired.. Worst i feel that he dun understand me at all..


He treat people nicer than us.. I always know that even we are not married.. I understand.. But now he seem worst.. Normally he just complain and complain.. but now i simply dunno wat he want..


Worst Genevieve also changed alot.. She dun snatch toys or demand too much.. But now she seem very unreasonable and demanding.. want means want.. No matter wat we says she simply dun want to listen.. Tried to teach her and talk to her.. Wont listen always had to make us mad..


Really hope when baby comes out.. I can have more time for her.. Have to control myself more.. Hopefully things will turn better.. Have to be more hardworking and not lazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment