Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thinking of Genevieve


Thinking and looking closely at Genevieve.. Really feel that she has grown up alot... Esp when looking at her baby pics.. From tiny little baby.. to a little toddler.. Can walk.. run.. jump and express herself so well.. She's really grown up..

Recently i had bought a MOUSE for her.. to play game.. She can really play well.. she know how to click and everything.. Amazing Genevieve.. I only taught her 1 or 2 times.. and she get the hang of it.. but luckily she not addicted to it.. I am scared that she wanted to play til she dun want to sleep.. No loh.. When i told her play its abt time to stop she says ok... Wow.. That's good.. Unlike me.. Dunno my limit..







Yesterday... I overspend our budget.. We bought a Canon Semi-SLR camera.. Eveything included abt 450USD... Although price is right.. But we have to know our limit.. No savings at all.. Spending and spending.. We need to save.. Everytime have to worry about it.. so sian..


However hubby was pleased with the camera.. that's good.. so the old one we will bring back Singapore and repair.. This NEW camera we will jux use on our own.. Genevieve cannot use.. hahaha..

Today I cook Laksa.. Wow.. Taste great.. Too bad Genevieve dunno how to eat spicy food... think she will like too.. So sad.. I dun have the paste anymore.. so have to go back Singapore then can cook again..

Simple weekend.. Simple day.. that's my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment