Thursday, September 24, 2009

PUTTING IN MORE EFFORT

Suddenly feel that i have to put in more effort for Genevieve.. Think both hubby and i are too addicted to games.. Facebook.. OMG... We kept playing the games and always ask Genevieve to play or watch TV on her own.. I know she feel bored.. so now i am trying to cut down.. But addicted to new game Treasure mania.. haha.. Die la.. like tat how can..

Hubby been working and when he's at home.. He played games.. I can understand he need to have his own time too.. but when he's at home then i can do other things.. Then Genevieve really need our attention.. I do feel she prefer school then home.. sad rite... I shld do something.. Even her toys.. we kept aside.. never let her play.. I also dunno why.. mayb we scared of keeping ba.. Felt tat i am a selfish mom.. Even her bath time.. I let her play alone in the bath tub and myself.. play game til i happy then go in..

I know i am not a very good mother but i will try harder.. I wanted to change for better.. spend more time n interact with her.. However after awhile i feel tired if not i will have the tempation to play games..

What should i do... What should i do..

I also had reschedule a new photography session for her.. I dunno whether she like it anot.. but i really do feel she look veri pretty in it.. I know hubby dun like tis kind of things.. he prefer simple.. but i wanted to create a memory for her.. Hopefully hubby can give in to me..

It always been a dream for me to take tis kind of photos but it never come true... that's why i am putting on Genevieve.. Hope Genevieve will like it and love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment