Friday, September 25, 2009

I HOPE.. I HOPE..

Today went for my check up.. realise tat the gynae here do not do regular scanning.. About 3-4 times throughout your pregnacy.. What.. ok.. nothing to say.. so diff from Singapore.. In Singapore.. Every visit i get to see my baby Genevieve.. Now no.. Poor thing.. that's why I HOPE hubby will allow me to go do the ultrascan.. Hopefully cross my fingers.. cos to him.. as long as baby is fine.. is ok.. but mayb i am too free ba.. or wat.. my mind starts to think too much.. more than i did when having Genevieve..

I did an ultrascan for Genevieve too cos think tat is a must ba.. Seeing every single parts of her body.. The feeling was undescribeable... Think here more advance or PAY more money.. They have the 4D scan.. can see details.. Must ask Yanwen and get more information..

Dunno why whenever i came back from others people house.. I have the urge to clean my house.. It was too messy liao.. OMG.. I tend to stress myself liao.. cannot.. I have to relax.. thus I HOPE i can starts to do bit by bit.. haha.. less than a year.. i am going back liao.. now then wanted to clear my house.. haha.. No choice.. my house feng shui is lousy.. bad design and poor ventilation and not much sunlight.. look so dimmed and bored..

I HOPE after cleaning Genevieve can have more rooms to play.. She is so poor things.. I bought so much toys for her.. In the end i all packed away.. left nothing much for her.. causing her have to see DVD all day.. haiz.. bad mommy.. Hopefully tomorrow i can finis the corner and bring some toys for her..

Genevieve.. Give mommy some times.. I can DO IT.. I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment