Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of school

So excited..
27 Aug 2012..
The kids first day of school..
Not much changes for Lucas..
Genevieve..
She will be going to shool alone..
I am so worried for her..
I almost cried out when she goes up the car..
Hubby and I, bringing Lucas with us.. becomes Peeping Tom..
Haahaa..
Station outside the school..
waiting for her school bus..
waiting..
and waiting..
still cant see her..
becomes panick..
went into her class twice..
still cant see her..
Finally saw her schoolbus..
Seeing her and alighting the bus..
is really a relieve..

Rushing home to send Lucas to school..
Although not the first time..
But still excited..

Finally 2 kids went to school..
Have some quiet time.,.

Did some housework and peaceful cooking..

Time to pick Lucas..
Come back to wait for Genevieve..
So excited...
Lucas too.. Excited..

10mins pass..
20mins pass..
Panick again..

Yeah!! saw the schoolbus..
Seeing the children coming down one by one..
But no Genevieve..
Panick again..
Finallly she alight the bus..
Relieve..
So Happy..

The first thing she says..
"I enjoy the school.."
"I have a great day.."
"I love the school.."

So happy to hear that..
I was still worried for a few months..
Fearing that she's alone in school..
Dunno how to mix around..
Risk of taking schoolbus.. and many more..
Now i can set my mind at ease..

No comments:

Post a Comment