Monday, July 2, 2012

Hubby a small gathering at home..
so i have made salad..
Quite successful..
Happy that people gave some compliments..

So gathered with some wivies and share some views..
What we talked about..
Children..
After listening to them i feel bad..
I never made efforts in teaching or training my kids..
Kids at my gal age should be able to read a book..
But mine cant..
Poor in spelling..

I should say i have not done a good part..
I did not put in enough effort..
I NEED to put in EXTRA effort from now on..
I decided to come out with a timetable for her learning..
Train and teach her PATIENTLY..

Must admit..
I do not have much patient..
I also need to train myself too..
Make good use of tis time..
Train Her and Myself..

Although i understand..
Every children got their own ability..
I tried not to compare...
but quite hard..
So i must try extra hard..
Work extra hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment