Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2nd Week..

Days passes slowly..
My house is quite empty..
Looking forward to my boxes..

Both of them are quite boring..
I have to find activies for them..

Bring them to park..
Photobucket Photobucket
So sweet.. Holding hands..
Photobucket
Lucas is lazy.. want me to carry.. I dun want.. so ask Jiejie instead.. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Having fun.. Went swimming..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Enjoying themselves..
Photobucket
saw a rabbit after the swim..
Photobucket Photobucket
Boought a Microphone for them.. Pretending to sing K.. Photobucket
Use this as their toys.. Jelly..
Photobucket
Bo Liao..
Photobucket
Cute..

Walmart.. One of my favorite Pics..
Photobucket
Father and children.. Love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment