Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2012 Gran Bday

Gran bday had pass long time ago..
We did a photobook for her..
Not a bad one.. but not a good one..
However is a good start..

I could say it is the most enjoyable family time we had..
We took a lot of pics..
Really alot.. Compared to the past..
and they are really veri nice..

We are a big family..
We have our Ups and Downs..
But we are always ONE FAMILY..

Photobucket
My Gran, my father, my uncles and aunts.. Photobucket Photobucket
My family..
Photobucket
with my mom..
Photobucket
my dad.. acting cute?? First time..
Photobucket Photobucket
Hubby and I.. Hardly have a pic together.. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
With my cousins, nieces and newphew..

Lastly..
Photobucket
My Beautiful and Wonderful family..

No comments:

Post a Comment