Monday, February 6, 2012

I really wish to be a stayhome mom..
Frankly, I hate to be separated from Kids..
I seem to missed out alot of things..
After work..
I do not enough time for them..
Cook for them..
Teach them to study..
I know its every mothers' dream to stay home..
Looking at their kids grow..

It's so frustrating..

At certain point..
Daddy can never understand a mommy's feeling..
I don't deny that my emo overtake my mind..
But i tot hubby will understand..
Sadly to say he didn't..
So heartaching that at this point..
He don't understand me at all..
He wants me to understand him..
Share the pain with him..
But why cant he share with me..
At certain times..
I am really thinking..
Are we really meant for one another..

It's really at a point,
I feels that he never spare a tot for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment