Friday, November 11, 2011

Very tired lately..

ok.. my fault..

When i am tired.. i dun wan to sleep..

Keep watching drama..


But dunno why..

keep having terrible headache..

almost a week liao..

sometimes middle of the night..

my head is going to break apart..


Recently everyone seem to be sick..

My babies had jux recover from their cough..

They have been coughing for months.. on and off..

Fever too..

Haiz..

so worry..


Seeing my babies sick make me feels bad..

But luckily i am at their side..

Poor Desiree.. she is sick and her mom is not around..


Staying at my place now.. dad is looking after her..

because of her.. i have not pick, see, and talk to my babies

But i know if i call them..

Genevieve will make noise and wana go home..

Can't see or talk is already making me sad..

If they are sick and i am not around..

I will be more sad..

I can image sis feeling..


They are always our precious..

No comments:

Post a Comment