Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hope to have a new start..

I really hope every day from now.. I can be more hardworking in posting.. Since now i have some of my own time.. I wish to keep every memory.. every moment that i can remember..


I do not have much memory of my childhood.. Hopefully by doing this.. I can help my babies to 'lock' their. So when they grown up.. Somehow they will have some memories..


But Where Do I Start..





From Genevieve..

when she was a baby..



How I Hope..


Impossible





Lucas when he was a baby...


NO


Because i am simply to lazy to dig or recall..



Sorry babies.. I only start NOW.. But not much pics too.. As most of it is from my Iphone.. Will try to way more time to upload more.. Best is from my facebook.. More pics to see.. Issit better..


Hope it goes well.. cos i am really bad at blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment