Friday, February 26, 2010

oldies

Haha.. dunno why i am so huay jiu today.. searching all those all songs and movies.. hahaa.. really misses it.. Search in youtube.. cause dunno other search engine...


Like Su Rui.. shou qian shou alot.. Its a super duper old song liao.. but to me.. its the most meaning song i ever heard.. esp coming to the end of the song.. I always cry no matter how many times i hear..

I doubt now anyone at my age know SuRui.. Mayb they know Rui En ba.. haha.. I also dunno how i came across her.. but i only heard tis song once.. and i'm in love with it.. so meaningful..


I also search for Jimmy Lim.. I wana find a show regarding a grandfather and grandson show but somehow i jux wouldnt find it.. Instead i found tis Vampire Family.. Its a very funny show.. and i think its the onli show that you can hear alot of F**K words ba.. esp chinese show.. Nice remix too..

Suddenly feels myself so old.. haha.. all tis think abt 10 over years liao.. Time flies.. really.. In the school days.. always think that the time is so slow.. but now.. OMG.. cant imgaine liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment