Monday, December 21, 2009

Hope time fly faster

My weekend flies so fast.. 2 days passed and hubby going work again.. Have to struggle with my 2 precious.. It was so tough and tiring.. But veri fast.. my baby Lucas is about a month old liao.. then slowly 2 month.. 3 month and grow and grow.. Kids grow so fast tat my Genevieve is 3 years old liao.. Been with hubby about 10 years liao.. Seem like getting old.. hahaa....





I have the urge of packing boxes as and when liao... Wanted to go back to Singapore as early as i can... Dunno y.. I used to think if i can stay here longer.. better.. but now i wan to go back earlier.. but of cos.. i will miss here alot.. SHOPPING.. and CVS.. hahaaa..





Hubby had been helping me running the errands to CVS after my birth.. He seem enjoying it... and really good at couponing.. Now doing all marketing himself...


Sometimes misses the days with used to have.. Alone..dating and when thinking back.. how i know him and surprise everyone by getting together.. and also was flashing back alot of memories recently.. Dunno why.. Mayb getting old.. afraid of forgetting abt the past.. Good and Bad..


I was also thinking.. If i wasnt with my hubby.. wat will i become.. stupid mi rite.. think all tis for wat.. haha.. i also dunno... But now.. Really feel so blissful and happy.. Cos i have a wonderful family.. no matter how tired.. how hard its going to be.. It all worth it for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment