Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1mth old

29Dec is Lucas 1 mth old.. feel so bad abt it.. Never do any shower for him not even a small celebration... Hubby was abit sick and Lucas had his 1 mth shots today... Then i also went to see a doctor.. My whole bodies are all filled with rashes and it is spreading.. OMG.. wat happen to the whole family..







Coming to the year end liao.. Whole family need to see doctor.. Hate it when tis happen.. Last winter here liao too.. and all tis happening to us.. Hopefully new year will be better..





Thought of helping Lucas to do his shower tml if hubby is better.. I feel really bad.. Genevieve's shower was so big and so much things.. Lucas had nothing.. I dun even had much time for him.. I never really spend the time talking.. singing or even massaging for him after his bath.. Even for Genevieve.. Cause too tired to play with her.. Have to do tis and tat.. Now she spends alot of time playing computer..



I must admit i am a lousy mom.. My discipline is inconsistency.. Now Genevieve cant sit still to eat her meals and no standard sleeping time.. Sometimes i hopes times flies faster but sometimes i hope time flies slower.. haha... bad hor.. haiz...

I hope it will not be too late to change her habits.. I am trying hard to spend time wif her..


Wondering wat should i do to become a better mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment